2021 Summer Camp
$225 per child per week (you must book online, select the Monday of the week you want to book.)
We are currently not offering daily rates, if we still have opening in in May we will consider opening booking for daily rates at $55 per child per day.
**We ask that you thoroughly read the following information before calling with questions. Thanks!
- 8:00AM to 1:00 PM, Monday through Friday
- June 14 through August 6
- Ages: 6-12 Years old
- Adult to child ratio 1:8
- No before or after care is provided, if the child is picked up late there will be a fee of $50 per 30 minutes, rounded to the next 30 minutes
Activities Each Week:
A week in the life of a farmer! This will be an amazing hands on camp! It is our goal instill a “work hard, play hard” mindset in our campers. We hope that through their time here they will learn the joy and rewarding feeling of learning about and caring for each and every animal.
- Baby chicks should be hatching each week in our incubators!
- learn how to care for and feed the animals
- Wash animals
- Clean (Muck) stalls
- Help milk the goats
- Bottle feed baby goats
- learn how to show a goat (think county fairs)
- Walk a Horse
- Pony Painting
- Candle Making – Yes the get to bring it home!
- Making Ice-cream
- Making Butter
- Fun, farm inspired competitions
- Water activities
- Some weeks we will even have guest speakers such as a Farrier, ultra-sound technician, and Veterinarian!
*This is a list of possible activities, the activities are not limited to the ones on this list, however we do not guarantee each activity, as they may be impacted by weather and other circumstances.
What to bring:
- Refillable water bottle (we provide a water cooler for refills)
- appropriate bathing Suit
- change of clothes
- Closed toe shoes
- Farm appropriate Attire
- An excited and curious mind
What Not to bring:
- Cell Phone
- Video Games
- Other Electronic Devices
- Nice clothes
COVID 19 Disclaimer:
- We understand the concern over the pandemic, that being said we have made the decision that TFE summer camps will not require masks.
- By booking a slot for a summer camp you understand that there is an inherent risk of COVID, and agree to hold harmless The Farm Experience and its subsidiaries for any damages that may arise from exposure to COVID.
- Should you want your child to wear a mask, that is of course perfectly fine. However, it will be the child’s sole responsibility to wear it. TFE employees and volunteers are not responsible for ensuring they are using it.