2021 Winter Camp
Winter Camp Rates:
$195 per child (you must book online)
We are currently not offering daily rates, if we still have opening in in early December we will consider opening booking for daily rates at $55 per child per day.
**We ask that you thoroughly read the following information before calling with questions. Thanks!
- Drop off at 7:30-7:50
- Camp 8:00AM to 1:00 PM
- Dec. 27-30 (Mon-Thurs) (4 days)
- Ages: 5-13 Years old
- Adult to child ratio 1:10
- No before or after care is provided, if the child is picked up late there will be a fee of $50 per 30 minutes, rounded to the next 30 minutes
Activities Each Week:
A week in the life of a farmer! This will be an amazing hands on camp! One of our goats is due to have babies during camp! It is our goal instill a “work hard, play hard” mindset in our campers. We hope that through their time here they will learn the joy and rewarding feeling of learning about and caring for each and every animal.
- learn how to care for and feed the animals
- Wash animals (dependent on temperature)
- Clean (Muck) stalls
- Help milk the goats in our brand new milking parlor
- Bottle feed baby goats
- Free time with the animals
- Walk a Horse
- Pony Painting
- Holiday Scented Candle Making – Yes they get to bring it home!
- Fun, farm inspired competitions
*This is a list of possible activities, the activities are not limited to the ones on this list, however we do not guarantee each activity, as they may be impacted by weather and other circumstances.
What to bring:
- Refillable water bottle (we provide a water cooler for refills)
- Farm appropriate Attire
- Closed toe shoes
- An excited and curious mind
What Not to bring:
- Cell Phone
- Video Games
- Other Electronic Devices
- Nice clothes
(Should a camper bring one of the items on this list or another item that a camp counselor deems inappropriate for camp the item will be held and returned to the parent at pickup. TFE will not be responsible for lost or damaged items.)
Our camps are a hands on, unique experience where campers will regularly interact with large animals. The safety of our campers is extremely important to us. In order for us to ensure the safety of all campers and provide a fun, one of a kind experience we are unable to enroll children with behavioral issues or mood disorders that prevent them from following rules or listening to the instructions of councilors.
COVID 19 Disclaimer:
- We understand the concern over the pandemic, that being said we have made the decision that TFE camps will not require masks or vaccinations.
- By booking a slot for a summer camp you understand that there is an inherent risk of COVID, and agree to hold harmless The Farm Experience and its subsidiaries for any damages that may arise from exposure to COVID.
- Should you want your child to wear a mask, that is of course perfectly fine. However, it will be the child’s sole responsibility to wear it. TFE employees and volunteers are not responsible for ensuring it is worn or worn properly.
Please understand our camps are kept small to provide more opportunity for one on one learning experiences. Last minute Cancelations prevent other kids from enjoying our camps, thank you for your understanding.
If canceled 30 days or more before the start of camp you will receive a full refund (minus any booking and processing fees).
If canceled between 15 to 29 days before the start of camp a 50% refund will be given (minus any booking and processing fees).
If canceled 14 days or less before the start of camp No refunds will be given. If the camper misses any part of the week due to (but not limited to) illness, vacations, weather or dismissal will not receive a refund.
At TFE camper will regularly interact with large animals, because of this it is critical that they are able to follow instructions. Any behavioral or safety issues are immediately addressed with the camper.
Should a camper continue to disregard the camp counselors warnings (especially with issues regarding safety) we reserve the right call the guardian and have the camper picked up from camp. In the event that a camper is sent home twice in one week they will not be allowed back the rest of the week to ensure a safe environment for the other campers.